N Cal Attorney
N Cal Attorney, Attorney
Experience:  since 1983
9653905

Is the private ... i have a serious issue i have a 13

Customer Question

is the private ... i have a serious issue i have a 13 daughter there is a cps alternative response case and they have decided to investigate more like a with hunt .... i am 52 with health issues no family what promted the call to cps was because i went to her school and was having a horrible day and sat in the car crying and i am very sick ... they said there is no neglect no abuse its her safety so ... they asked me to sign a medical release for for my medical files with saying they would take her if i didn't so i did now can i revoke this release and how ? there is a 9 month ago of drug abuse in the record .... they could find other things to lead them to other hopitals i could send revocation to other hospital if that would stop ... i just need help help me please
Category: Family Law
Expert:  N Cal Attorney replied 10 months ago.

I am sorry to hear this.

No one can help you but a local attorney, here we just answer questions and locate information and resources.

CPS is notoriously bad at its job and routinely violates people's rights. You can get a free consultation from some of the civil rights attorneys listed by location here.

Please follow up on this with a local attorney.

I hope this information is helpful.