Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

My attorney does not want to fight the eviction at the

Customer Question

My attorney does not want to fight the eviction at the hearing. She dosent even talk about it. I found a place to rent to appease her but I hired her to stop the eviction and the judgment. I went through the judgment with a friend word by word and it's obvious I had no idea what I signed. It's s noose. When I tried to talk about it in the phone she yelled again. I asked her whose side she was on because she refuses to go on the offense. It's all about just getting me to move. Long story short. I looked at my old file bcause I used her before when I was pro per. She is the attorney that drafted the judgment with opposing counsel and that judgment is entirely biased in my ex husbands favor and even put my kids at risk of being on the street. I'm told to trust my lawyers. If I ask questions, they get angry and say trust them. I DONT TRUST THEM! The attorney I have does not know she destroyed my life with the very judgment Im fighting against. A hearing to evict me in march. I can't be pro per. She is not working for me. Thinks that I should not have gotten the house. Who is she representing?!! What do I do with this new MESS??!!
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Samuel II replied 10 months ago.

Hello

This is Samuel. Thanks again for requesting me.

Are you interested in getting a new attorney?

How much of a retainer did you give your attorney and how much is left on account?