FamilyAnswer
FamilyAnswer, Lawyer
Experience:  10 + years of handling Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Child Support cases
9540344

Do you no how much it cost to get a married license in

Customer Question

My name is***** you no how much it cost to get a married license in Dalton, GA? I was also wondering can I fell out the application online.
Submitted: 1 year ago via USmarriagelaws.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  FamilyAnswer replied 1 year ago.

Good morning. What county is that in?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Whitfield county

Thank you. There are two sets of fees for marriage license applications.The fee is either $61.00 (without certificate*) or $26.00 (with certificate*). The application fee is waived when the couple seeking the license has completed a qualifying premarital education program. A *certificate of completion of a qualifying premarital education program in accordance with Code Section 19-3-30.1 must be presented for the $35.00 application fee to be waived. In addition, you would need to fill out a form, as it does not appear that the clerk of court offers an online application at this time.

Please let me know if you have any follow up questions or need any clarification on something which I stated above. Also, remember to rate my service at the top of this page, before exiting the site, so I can receive credit for my help. I hope you found it to be Excellent! Only rate my answer when you are 100% satisfied. If you feel the need to click either of the two lower ratings to the left, please stop and reply to me. I want to make sure your experience with the site was as pleasurable as possible and that you are satisfied with the help I provided.

I just wanted to follow up and see if you had any other questions or needed me to clarify something. I am here to help, so please let me know. Thanks!