Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

My issue is a garnishment on exhusband that the company that

Customer Question

Customer: Hi, ***** ***** my issue is a garnishment on exhusband that the company that he works for is not following court order
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: The company is lying about his wages, which the judge knows, and ordred more than he "makes". He is a Sr. Project Manager on a Federal construction and the lowest paid laborer makes $33 an hour, he claims he makes $2000 a month.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Family Law Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Sure.
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  LegalGems replied 1 year ago.

What state is this in regards to? And you mention that the judge ordered more than he makes - i assume that's the allegations the employer is setting forth in refusing to pay in full?