Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Lawyer
Experience:  Practicing Attorney with 10 years experience
91018665

I BEEN PAYING BACK CHILD SUPPORT 10 YRS AND I SEE NO END. SO

Customer Question

I BEEN PAYING BACK CHILD SUPPORT FOR ABOUT 10 YRS AND I SEE NO END. SO WHAT CAN I DO. IS THERE ANY WAY OR ANYTHING I CAN DO
Category: Family Law
Expert:  MIAMILAW1127 replied 1 year ago.

Hello. Thank you for contacting me. I am a consultant here and I am looking forward to assisting you with your question. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Please be patient as I will be typing my responses to you from scratch. Also, I can only answer/address the questions you ask specifically based on the information your provide. Please try to provide as much information as possible so I can best assist you.

Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

How much do you owe that is left?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
do not know and not sure how to find out, if i understand i am only pay interest

I will opt out so another expert can assist you.

Expert:  Asad Rahman replied 1 year ago.

I am sorry to hear that. The only possibility is if you can convince the custodial parent to release some of the arrears. I worked in Child support for a few years so that is the only way we could reduce the back support if the other parent were to release it.

Thanks for signing up for our service. If you still need assistance, I'm here to help. If not, could you kindly "accept" the answer and rate it so that I can be credited and can close it out?