Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I am seeking a divorce with in California. My spouse is

Customer Question

I am seeking a divorce with in California. My spouse is enraged and does not want to get a divorce. I don't even know where to start. We own a joint property and have a 4 year old daughter. Wondering what my options are at this point. I was involved in an affair before leaving but I also cared for our daughter for her first 2 years while my wife was away on travel and she is very attached to me. Where do I begin with this?
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Alex J. Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is***** will be happy to answer your question.

I am sorry to hear about this unfortunate situation.

Please note, I cannot comment on your specific situation, as this services is only limited to general information and for any legal advice /legal service you should contact a local attorney.

I am not permitted to tell JustAnswer.com what to do in their specific situation or list all of the legal rights that might potential apply in any specific situation, as such legal advice can only be provided by your local attorney, upon review of your entire case.

I can however, provide you with a general answer, if you have a legal question for me?

Thank you.