Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I am an Illinois resident and I believe an out of state ()

Customer Question

I am an Illinois resident and I believe an out of state (Virginia) Civil judgment, which started in 2006, is either Invalid or Void for these reasons: Never served, even though my address was readily available; collecting across state lines; never registered in IL; fraud on the court for using a Virginia address that has never been connected to my name as my current residence.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your question...are you asking if your assumptions are correct?