Barrister, Lawyer
Experience:  Attorney with 15 years experience
19958803

Can I do our will online through LegalZoom? Do you have

Customer Question

Can I do our will online through LegalZoom? Do you have forms for us to fill out just to get started?
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Barrister replied 10 months ago.

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I will try my very best to help with your situation or get you to someone who can. There may be a slight delay in my responses as I research statutes or ordinances and type out an answer or reply, but rest assured, I am working on your question.

.

.

Legally yes, there is nothing that would prevent someone from using one of the online services to assist in preparing their own wills. Most of the online services, like LegalZoom and RocketLawyer offer state specific forms like wills that are completely legally binding once executed at a fraction of the cost of what an estate planning attorney would charge..

.

A site like LegalZoom will have all the necessary forms that you need. JustAnswer doesn't provide legal forms to customers, just legal information.

.

.

Thanks