Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I'm trying to have a death certificate amended to change the

Customer Question

Customer: I'm trying to have a death certificate amended to change the cause of death.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: My mother passed away and the first assertation that was submitted for her death certficate stated that the cause of death was cardiopulinary arrest, hypovolemic shock and gastric bypass. They also stated that this was a natural cause of death and I questioned it.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Family Lawyers generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  JD 1992 replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Also, I can only answer the questions you specifically ask and based on the facts that you give so please be sure that you ask the questions you want to ask and provide all necessary facts.

Is there a specific question with which I could assist?