Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

How are you? I attended parent orientation classes from

Customer Question

Dear sir, how are you? I attended parent orientation classes from alameda county. In that class they brougt CPS investigator so that everyone can ask 3 questions. During the discussion i came to know that TDM meeting is designed to priortize kids safety and replacement. And there will many TDM before even CPS file case in court.
Question:
My TDM meeting, they pre-determined. They did not do emergency replacement even they say in that meeting. They did calio interview to my 5yr kid in english. I requested to do Calio interview in my language as my kid is bilingual. They said ok but they did not do. Second CPS did not do investigation but they filed case in court. Now i feel like everyone detrayed us and made everything pre plan instead of going with real fact. I really want to take a step to sue them. Please advise. And if you know any lawyer that can atleast hear my story so that they can take my case for consideration, atleast i need counsultation with a lawyer who can file lawsuit against and they upto that lawyer to decide whether they can proceed or not. Please adivse and let me know if you know any lawyers in alameda county.
Have blessed day. Shalom JD.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  mmdesq replied 10 months ago.

I do not know an attorneys in Alameda county. I would recommend calling themail county or state,Bar Association for a referral.