Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I married 7/19/15. Two weeks and two days later...Wife

Customer Question

I married 7/19/15.
Two weeks and two days later...Wife suffered stroke, aneurism and leak.
She just entered LT disability program. Prospects to return to full time employment are good but when and doing what are not guaranteed.
I want a divorce.
What might it look like.? Will I have to provide support indefinitely? There are no shared assets. She lives in my home.
Am I stuck?
Category: Family Law
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
$50.00
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  LawTalk replied 10 months ago.

Good afternoon,

I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today. I have been an attorney for more than 30 years and I handle family law issues.

As you have asked for a phone call, I will offer you that and I will process that offer to you after I get this posted to your question thread.

After you accept my offer of the phone call, would you please provide your phone number? After you do that, please send me a quick Reply to let me know that you have posted the number, so I can call you.

Thanks in advance,

Doug

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Expert:  LawTalk replied 10 months ago.

I am happy to call you but you must first accept the call offer I made by clicking accept. I look forward to speaking with you.

Doug

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I accept
Expert:  LawTalk replied 10 months ago.

There should be an accept icon for you to click on your screen. if you are having difficulties navigating the system, if you would call customer service they can set it up for you. I will wait while you do that. You can contact customer service at(###) ###-####/p>

Expert:  LawTalk replied 10 months ago.

I was just wondering whether you still heed help and whether you have given up trying to arrange for the phone conference with me?

I will be leaving for the evening is a short while.

Doug