P. Simmons, Lawyer
Experience:  16 yrs. of experience including family law.
11181181

Does a restraining order appear on a criminal record 16 year

Customer Question

does a restraining order appear on a criminal record for a 16 year old looking for a job
Category: Family Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 11 months ago.

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.

A restraining order is not a criminal event. It is a civil order.

But it is a public record...and one should expect it will show up on a typical "background" check

Please let me know if you have more questions. I am happy to help if I can. Otherwise, please rate the answer so I may get credit for my work.