Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I had my 4 children taken by cps. In Stockton ca by a

Customer Question

I had my 4 children taken by cps. In Stockton ca by a CP's worker whom was a high school classmate of the person whom made the false accusations of leaving my children in the house alone .my mother whom lived in the same home was with my children the whole time
And I've never been charged for child neglect/or abuse , never convicted, never tried, and they adopted out my two younger children and wouldn't let me contact or visit my two older , can I sue them
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 10 months ago.

I am sorry to read about your difficulties.

Could you explain a little more?

Why would your children be put up for adoption if you have never been accused of child neglect?

In order for the adoption to go through, your consent is needed or the Court can dispense with your consent if your parental rights have been terminated.

Kindly explain a little more the circumstances surrounding the adoption.