How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11627
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

How does a parent regain legal guardianship?

Customer Question

How does a parent regain legal guardianship?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.

This depends on context...can you provide some context? What happened?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
late husband became ill, I was primary caregiver he became ill in 2009, we moved to La Porte to be near daughter for help in 2012, husband passed a month after our move. I became ill in 2010 it has progressed and now am home bound and so just couldn't get to the paperwork that I should have...Son comes home for two weeks at a time several times a year we speak by phone at least 2 times every day.......I need to have input in his care and he wants me to. Please help
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago. want input in his care? Whose care? Your son?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you P.Simmons, have the needed answer

Related Family Law Questions