Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

My son has no money! Was a stay at home dad, at the request

Customer Question

My son has no money! Was a stay at home dad, at the request of the mother! they go to divorce court Friday, she keeps calling police for child abuse 2xs now and says shes going to do and say what ever it take to make sure he never sees his son again. she is supposed to be on anti-depressants, which she has stopped taking, and she has already moved in her new boy friend! this only started Dec 11th. is there any way to get help for a loving dad with no money who crys himself to sleep every night missing his son. ps. he has NEVER been in trouble with the police before all this. also her mother has had her hospitalized many times for wigging out before!
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Samuel II replied 10 months ago.

Hello

This is Samuel and I will discuss this and provide you information in this regard.

You say they are going to court on Friday? What will this be for? Is this for an abuse charge? Has he been charged with abuse? Has your son tried anything in the way of getting a local attorney to help him with the divorce?