LawTalk, Attorney and Counselor at Law
Experience:  30 years legal experience. I remain current in Family Law through regular continuing education.
15277592

Tiffinani Clemens had a restraining order against a man and

Customer Question

tiffinani Clemens had a restraining order against a man
and sunday he found and beat the hellout of here
she went to the hospital we and the family want to know
who he is and what can we do to protect her and punish him
Category: Family Law
Expert:  LawTalk replied 1 year ago.

Good afternoon,

I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of the situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today.

The police need to be immediately notified of the assault so that they can arrest and hold the man to be tried on the violation of the restraining order as well as on the assault. Based on the violation of the restraining order, I would expect that the court will hold the person in jail until the trial on the assault charge for the safety of Tiffani.

She may sue this guy personally for civil assault and battery as well, and seek damages for medical expenses, pain and suffering as well as punitive damages.

You may reply back to me using the Reply link and I will be happy to continue to assist you until I am able to address your concerns, to your satisfaction.

Please be so kind as to rate my service to you. That is the only way I am credited for assisting you.

I wish you and yours the best in 2016,

Doug