Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

What rights do I have to be able to spend time with my 2

Customer Question

What rights do I have to be able to spend time with my 2 grandchildren that loss their mother last year to domestic violence? The stepmom will not let them spend time with me and my family? And my elder son says he is trying to keep the peace at his house but he wants them to spend time with their grandmother. Please help if you can! The children love me and my younger son and my spouse. And that stepmom is torturing them. they r so sad every time I see them out at different functions they tell me how sad they are. and how they want to spend time with us but can't because of the evil stepmom. They have been through a lot and need lots of counseling.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  FamilyAnswer replied 1 year ago.

Good evening. I am sorry to hear about what you are going through. Just to be clear, this is your biological son and he will not allow you to see the kids?

Hi, are you still with me?