Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law
Experience:  General practice of law with emphasis in family law.
10707909

I'm in a similar scenario as found on the board- I work in

Customer Question

i'm in a similar scenario as found on the board- I work in NY- mom doesn't work and is primary custody holder of our two sons- one is sixteen and in therapeutic boarding school- the other is 14 and she wants to send him to one- she gets 12grand a month in child support- if the kids don't live with her- do I still have to pay (I am paying for boarding school as well)
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Samuel II replied 11 months ago.

Hello

This is Samuel and I will discuss this and provide you information in this regard.

You can return to court and request a modification for termination of any support that is paid to the Mother. There may be some deviations such as if the children spend holiday or vacation time with either of you. But it is something to consider.