FamilyAnswer
FamilyAnswer, Lawyer
Experience:  9 + years of handling Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Child Support cases
9540344

I am seeking help with my divorce which is in the final

Customer Question

I am seeking help with my divorce which is in the final stages of a 15 month process. To make a long story short, due to miscommunication and ignorance on BOTH parts, I am unable to pay attorney’s fee’s which have reached $15,000 and my attorney has withdrawn from my case. My case is incredibly easy, as we have no real assets, but I DO want to make sure I am not taken advantage of someway.
Joe Mormino
Category: Family Law
Expert:  FamilyAnswer replied 11 months ago.

Joe, good morning. What can I answer for you?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.

Yes, I do understand. We can not represent you. However, I can answer any questions which you may have.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Where can I find a pro bono attorney here in St. Louis?

Thank you. Every attorney is encouraged to take cases pro bono, so there is no list of attorneys that will take cases, for free or at a reduced rate. As such, you would want to contact family law attorneys in your area and explain to them your hardship and see if they can help. Now, if that is not an option, then you want to contact your local legal aid office and see if they can assist. I have provided a link below with information regarding that, so you can contact them today. You may want to start with them.

https://www.courts.mo.gov/page.jsp?id=43918

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Thank you!

You are welcome. Please let me know if there is anything else, as I would be happy to respond. If not, please remember to rate my help at this time at the top of this page, prior to leaving, so I can receive the proper credit, for our time together. Thank you.