Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I received a "defendents response to plaintiffs

Customer Question

I received a "defendents response to plaintiffs interrogatories and request for production of documents and notice to produce to defendent" and the purpose of why this was sent to me is because i have an upcoming contempt hearing and my lawyer requested financial information from her such as past w2's paycheck stubs real estate property credit card statements and generally any and all financial information for the purpose of establishing Child support... However on several of the questions that pertain to the financial information her lawyer put " "This interogatory is the subject of a pending motion for a protective order" My question is 2 part can she file a protective order because my lawyer requested financial information and if so what would a protective order entail
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Christopher B, Esq. replied 11 months ago.

See other question.