Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

My girl put a pfa on me then she violated her own order we

Customer Question

My girl put a pfa on me then she violated her own order we tried to get it dropped the pfa was denied now they charged me with violating because I answered her text
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Samuel II replied 11 months ago.

Hello

This is Samuel and I will discuss this and provide you information in this regard.

I am sorry to hear of this situation. So with the PFA, it is a Temporary measure at this time? Have you been to court on it to oppose it being made permanent? Was this brought solely by your girl or did the DA seek it?

And have you been charged now with breaking the PFA or are the charges imminent?

Or are you saying there is no PFA but the DA wants to charge you for a violation while it was in effect?