Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

MY GRANDSON WAS ABDUCTED FROM LAS VEGAS, NV ON 7/15/2015.

Customer Question

MY GRANDSON WAS ABDUCTED FROM LAS VEGAS, NV ON 7/15/2015. BORN IN LAS VEGAS, SUMMERLIN HOSPITAL, 5/15/2010. JAKE PATRICK NYBO HT=38. WT WAS 35# ***** HAIR BROWN EYES. TAKEN BY SHEILA DIANE CREED; DOB 9/8/1975. 5'5" WT = 153#. CURRENTLY LIVES IN KILN, MS (NO ADDRESS; NO PHONE NUMBER EVERYTHING IS BLOCKED. WE HAD AN AMBER ALERT OUT FOR JAKE AND THE FBI RETRACTED IT WITHIN 72 HOURS. MY SON, JAKE'S BIOLOGICAL FATHER; WHO LIVED WITH SHEILA FOR 7 YEARS DID NOT GET A DNA TEST. HE NEVER QUESTIONED THE CHILD WAS HIS. (SHEILA HAD BEEN HAVING AN AFFAIR WITH HER COUSIN FOR 18 MONTHS PRIOR TO RUNNING AWAY (SOLD HER HOUSE AND LEFT WITH $293,000. MOVED TO SLIDELL, LA. DID NOT ENROLL JAKE IN KINDERGARTEN AS IS MANDATORY. HE IS STILL NOT registered IN ANY SCHOOL PROGRAM IN LA, OR MS. YESTERDAY, 1/6/2016, JAKES STEP SISTER, BRITTANY MICHELLE SPIVEY, D0B 11/3/1995 SAW JAKE FOR THE FIRST TIME IN MONTHS. TOOK PICTURES OF HIM. HE IS EMACIATED; PALE; LOST SO MUCH WEIGHT; AND IS A VICTIM OF NEGLIGENCE. THE LAST TIME BRITTANY AND HER FATHER, DEWEY SPIVEY, CALLED CPS OUT OF CONCERN FOR JAKES MENTAL AND PHYSICAL WELL BEING, SHEILA LEFT LA AND MOVED IN WITH HER COUSIN, JENNIFER DODGE OF OCEAN SPRINGS, MS. BRITTANY SENT PICTURES OF JAKE TO US YESTERDAY WE ARE VERY CONCERNED. NO ONE WILL HELP IN MS - CALLED THE CHIEF OF POLICE AND HE REQUIRES AN ADDRESS AND THE EXACT WHEREABOUTS OF SHEILA. BRITTANY SAID HER MOTHER JUST MOVED BACK TO KILN, MS AND LIVES ON FENTON AND DEDROUX (?) ROAD IN AN ISOLATED AREA (ONE ARCE). BRITTANY DOES NOT KNOW HER MOTHERS ADDRESS. THEY MET AT A MALL. BRITTANY AND DEWEY WISH TO PUT IN ANOTHER COMPLAINT FOR ABUSE. HERE'S THE CRUX OF THE ISSUE. SHEILA MARRIED THIS GUY SHE WAS HAVING AN AFFAIR WITH 6 WEEKS AGO. A FIVE TIME FELON THAT HAS SPENT HIS ENTIRE TEEN LIFE (JUVVIE) AND ADULT LIFE IN PRISON IN GULFPORT, MS. FELONIES: DRUGS; VIOLENCE; ARMED ROBBERY; AND DISTRIBUTION OF METH AND HEROIN; BRITTANY AND DEWEY HAVE BOTH WITNESSED CASEY EDWARDS SHOOT UP HEROIN; AND BE "ROUGH" WITH JAKE. JAKE HAS AUTISM SYNDROME; A SPECIAL CHILD; WHO WAS PRESCRIBED MEDICATIONS AND BEHVIORAL MODIFICATION CLASSES; SEEN BY A PSYCHIATRIST HERE IN VEGAS. SHEILA WOULD NEVER GIVE JAKE HIS MEDS. HAS BEEN WITHOUT THEM ALWAYS. SHEILA HAS THREATENED MY LIFE AS WELL AS MY SON'S (THROUGH TEXT).(SAVED) CASEY EDWARDS (AGE 37) HER NOW HUSBAND HAS THREATENED SHEILAS LIFE ON SEVERAL OCCASIONS. DOMESTIC VIOLENCE CALL IN DEC 2015. POLICE THREW SHEILA OUT OF THE HOUSE AS IT WAS IN CASEY'S NAME. (DID NOT REVEAL THE ADDRESS ON ANY PAPERWORK). THE KILN, MS POLICE KNOW WHERE SHEILA IS; BUT WE SURE AS HELL DON'T). IN FACT SHEILA RAN TO OCEAN SPRINGS, MS TO ESCAPE HIM. NOW SHE IS BACK. (AS OF 1/4/2016) SHE STATES TO BRITTANY THAT SHE WAS FORCED TO PUT ALL HER ASSETS IN CASEY'S (EDWARDS) NAME.
SHEILA IS A MENTAL HELATH PATIENT FROM MY CLINIC WHERE I PRACTICE IN LAS VEGAS, NV WITH THE STATE. DIAGNOSED WITH BIPOLAR DISORDER; PATHOLIGICAL LIEING; LESS THAN NORMAL INTELLECTUAL FUNCTION; ADDICTION TO METH (DAILY FOR 4 YEARS) SCRIPT MEDS; XANAX; PAIN PILLS; ATIVAN; DIET PILLS - PHENTERMINE. SHEILA REFUSED TO TAKE HER ANTIPSYCHOTIC MEDICATIONS AND IS UNCONTROLLED AT THIS TIME. HER OWN DAUGHTER, BRITTANY IS TERRIFIED OF HER. I WANT A WELFARE CHECK ON MY GRANDSON ASAP.....HOW CAN THIS BE ACHIEVED?
SHEILA IS TERIFIED OF THE LAW, CPS, SCHOOL SYSTEM BECAUSE OF THE CONDITION JAKE IS IN NOW. WE HAVE A LAWYER HERE IN VEGAS BUT CAN NOT DO ANYTHING UNTIL A DNA TEST IS PROVEN. WE HAVE A BIRTH CERTIFICATE AND ALL THE HOSPITAL RECORDS FROM JAKES BIRTH HERE IN VEGAS. (NOT SUFFICIENT FOR AN AMBER ALERT TO CONTINUE OR PROOF OF PATERNITY IN THE STATE OF NEVADA) MY GRANDSON'S LIFE IS IN DANGER. I NEED HELP; THE DOORS ARE CLOSED TO US AT ALL AVENUES ---WE NEED TO KNOW JAKE IS PHYSICALLY, MENTALLY, WELL AND NOT SEXUALLY, ABUSED. JAKE DESPERATELY WANTS TO BE WITH HIS "DADDY" AND GRANDMA. CRIES ALL THE TIME. DOES NOT COMPREHEND WHY WE CAN NOT TALK TO HIM; GO GET HIM; ETC. AND CPS HAS NO OFFICES IN KILN, MS. I AM HAVING OUR LAWYER CONTACT THE GOVERNOR OF YOUR STATE. THIS HAS BEEN A NIGHTMARE!!!!!DO YOU HAVE ANY ADVICE TO ASSIST ME? WE NEED AN ADDRESS AND SOME "HUMAN" THAT WILL INTERVENE ON JAKES BEHALF. (BY THE WAY, CASEY POSSESSES WEAPONS - A "NO-NO" FOR CONVICTED FELONS. ) ***@******.*** cell phone(###) ###-#### *****(###) ###-#### Jake is unrecognizable to us after only 6 1/2 months in this environment. (with Casey and Sheila). Sheila is also back on drugs. PLEASE ANSWER ONLY IF YOU HAVE SOME INTELLIGENT AVENUE FOR US TO PURSUE. THANK YOU!
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 11 months ago.

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

Why are CPS and the police not getting involved if you have the proof that the child was illegally taken?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
IN THE STATE OF NEVADA "IF" YOU ARE UNMARRIED; AND DO NOT POSSESS THE DNA RESULTS AND PROOF OF PATERNITY; YOU HAVE NO LEGAL RIGHT TO THAT CHILD UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. WE HAVE CONTACTED CPS IN SLIDELL, LA; AND IN GULFPORT, MS. THE POLICE AND TRUANCY OFFICER FROM THE HENRY MAYFIELD ELEMENTARY SCHOOL IN SLIDELL, LA (JAKE ATTENDED VERY SPORATICALLY); THEY WENT TO THE HOME ON*****IN SLIDELL, LA AND SAID "EVERYTHING WAS FINE" AND BASICALLY TOLD ME TO "GET LOST" AND DEAL WITH THE LEGAL DNA PRIOR TO CONTACTING THEM AGAIN. I HAVE OVER 200 PAGES OF CONTACT WITH CPS; POLICE DEPTS; THE LOCAL FBI HERE IN VEGAS; LAWYER: JOE PELOSI; METRO (OUR POLICE FORCE THAT I WORK WITH DAILY.) I AM AT A LOSS. I AM NOT A HYSTERICAL CRACKPOT. I HAVE A 40 YEAR MEDICAL AND PSYCHIATRIC PROFESSIONAL BACKGROUND. 25 YEARS IN CRIMINAL FORENSICS ALONE. (CCI-MULTIPLE FAMILIAL MURDERES). I HAVE NEVER RUN INTO ***** DOORS AS I HAVE IN NEVADA. ANYTHING YOU CAN SUGGEST WILL BE HELPFUL. THE POLICE "SARGEANT" IN KILN, MS WILL NOT PROCEED WITH CPS ISSUES; WELFARE CHECKS UNLESS (1: I GET AN ADDRESS - OBVIOUSLY); AND 2) HAVE A WITNESS TO ANY ACCUSATIONS OF NEGLIGENCE. ONCE AGAIN, SHEILA HAS NOT ENROLLED JAKE IN SCHOOL. HE IS 5 1/2 YEARS OLD NOW, AND NOT ATTENDING KINDERGARTEN IN MS, LA, NOT ENROLLED ANYWHERE. THIS CHILD IS IN JEOPARDY. I KNOW THIS IN MY HEART AND MIND. (AND PICTURES). BRITTANY AND DEWEY SPIVEY FROM GULFPORT, MS. (JAKES STEP-SISTER AND HER BIOLOGICAL FATHER) ARE MORE THAN WILLING TO CONTACT CPS. (IN FACT HAVE DONE SO ONCE; AND "CPS" STATED THEY WEREN'T HOME AND NEVER PURSUED IT). SHEILA'S COUSIN, JENNIFER DODGE OF OCEAN SPRINGS, MS ALSO PHONED CPS REGARDING "NEGLIGENCE". SHEILA AND JAKE WERE NOT FOUND AT THEIR HOME IN SLIDELL, LA. (IN FACT SHE HAD RUN AND SOLD HER HOUSE.) I HAVE TRIED EVERY REALTOR; UNDER SHEILAS NAME AND MRS CASEY EDWARDS NAME IN KILN, MS. ALL INFORMATION IS BLOCKED; AS ARE HER FACEBOOK, TWITTER; TWEET; EMAIL ACCOUNTS. I AM SEEKING SOME MANDATORY ORDER FOR DNA AND THE RETURN OF "JAKE" TO LAS VEGAS. NEVADA HAS A HORRIFIC LEGAL SYSTEM; AND I AM GETTING NOWHERE. (NOT FOR LACK OF TRYING). CAN'T EVEN GET THE SO CALLED "BEST FATHERS RIGHTS ATTORNEYS HERE" TO GET A MANDATE FOR FORCIBLE DNA TESTING AND RETURN OF JAKE. HELP ME IF YOU ARE ABLE. MELANIE
Thank you for your reply.
You said that there is no DNA test, but is his name on the birth certificate? There has to be some reason the Slidell police (with whom I am quite familiar by the way) did not take the child, so does his name appear on the birth certificate of the child?
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
WE HAVE THE DUPLICATED COPY OF THE BIRTH CERTIFICATE. (SHEILA TOOK ALL THE CONTENTS OF THE HOME ON 7/15/2015 WHEN SHE FLED LAS VEGAS, NV). (INCLUSIVE OF ALL PAPERWORK). WE ALSO CAN SECURE ALL JAKE'S RECORDS FROM PEDIATRICIAN, WESLEY ROBERTSON HERE IN TOWN. AND RECORDS FROM KIDS CAMPUS; BEHAVIROAL HEALTH, ETC. I HAVE NO IDEA WHY THE SLIDELL, LA POLICE CHOSE NOT TO ASSIST US; (EXCEPT THAT WE COULD NOT PROVE DNA). SHEILA HAS LEFT SLIDELL, LA THAT IS ONE THING WE ARE SURE OF. IHAVE PAPERWORK FROM THE SCHOOL PRINCIPAL; AND THE TRUANCY PERSONNEL FROM SLIDELL HENRY MAYFIELD ELEMENTARY SCHOOL. NEAL WAS THE PERSON TO BE CONTACTED "WHEN" JAKE WAS ABSENT. CHECK THE RECORDS THERE. HE WAS ABSENT OFTEN; AND NEAL WAS NOTIFIED. WE HAVE ALSO ASKED FOR THE ENTIRE BIRTH RECORDS FROM SUMMERLIN HOSPITAL FROM 05/14/2010 - 05/15/2010). AWAITING THE 8-10 DAY "BUSINESS" DAY PROTOCOL. NEAL PATRICK NYBO IS THE FATHER OF THIS CHILD AS PER THE BIRTH RECODS AND BIRTH CERTIFICATE). (AND IN OUR HEARTS).
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
RECORDS IS MIS-SPELLED IN ABOVE SENTENCE. SORRY! MELANIE
Thank you for your reply.
Okay, so they are still in Louisiana or you do not know, because if they are still in Louisiana, you are going to need to file a petition for custody in Louisiana and seek to get the LA courts to intervene and grant custody back. I need to know the information. Also, have you sought an attorney in LA yet, because an attorney in NV is not going to do you any good here.