Roger, Attorney
Experience:  BV Rated by Martindale-Hubbell; SuperLawyer rating by Thompson-Reuters
6704987

GRANDMOTHER OF TWO WANDER LITTLE BOYS MY LAUGHTER IN LAW HAS

Customer Question

I AM THE GRANDMOTHER OF TWO WANDER LITTLE BOYS MY LAUGHTER IN LAW HAS JUST LEFT MY SON AND WILL NOT LET THEIR FATHER OR ME KNOW HOW THEY ARE DOING OR SEE THEM AT ALL
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Roger replied 11 months ago.

HI - my name is ***** ***** I'll be glad to assist.

Without a custody or visitation order in place, it is difficult to maintain any regular visitation rights with the children UNLESS the parents can agree and get along with one another.

Expert:  Roger replied 11 months ago.

So, your son will need to file a petition in the county where the children live for custody and visitation to be established and obtain a court order setting out his rights to the children so the mother will not be able to control his right to see his children.