Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

A mentally ill mother is facing losing her 6 year old son.

Customer Question

A mentally ill young mother is facing losing her 6 year old son for neglect. She lives with her mother and aunt.who took care of her and her son. The attorney as far as I know never addressed her illness by recommending rehab or therapy or drug court for her condition. Discrimination? Her son is with his father at present but I could relate incidents to you concerning this man that makes him look sicker than the child's mother.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  MIAMILAW1127 replied 1 year ago.

Hello. I am going to be assisting you with your question today.

Please note: This is general information and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

Could you please help me understand what your question is a little better so I can assist you? Thank you.