Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I was just scrolling through this thread in search of

Customer Question

Customer: I was just scrolling through this thread in search of information.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Sorry if Im leery, but is this real or a money scam to answer questions?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $36) to post your type of question to Legal Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: I merely am looking for actual pleadings of motions to set aside and extraordinary motion for new trial in state of Georgia
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Family Law
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I would like information or copies of actually motions to set aside or extraordinary motion for new trial regarding child custody in the state of georgia
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 11 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
Please understand that while we can provide information, we are not a forms database service and could only provide copies of motions if they are made available by the courts online. So if these motions are not made available through the courts, you have to go to your court library and ask the clerk for the form books to get templates to use.
If you have questions other than copies of motions we are happy to answer you (if we can locate motions online we will give you links, but cannot guarantee we can do that).
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
before i get charged more money, what can you provide me with
We can only answer specific questions you may have about your situation and the process. We cannot represent you and we do not routinely provide forms or case law, but sometimes if it is available we will do so.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I can continue the convo free of charge per email i received?
I'm sorry, I have to opt out of your question. Good luck to you.