Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

Could you please explain me the difference between 13c and

Customer Question

Hi again, Doug!Could you please explain me the difference between 13c and 18a in the FL-150? What is the difference? I have private school tuition (18d?), after care in school (13c), extra curriculum activities (13c) and transportation to them (driver) (13c), plus summer camps during school holidays (13c?), and trip to another country for child during long summer holidays (it`s cheaper than camps in USA) - 18a. Am I correct in splitting those expences?
Category: Family Law
Expert:  LawTalk replied 11 months ago.

Again, thanks for asking for me.

You list the amount in 13c to show that it is a monthly expense to you.

Additionally, if child support is an issue in the present motion, you would list the child care expenses in 18a, as well as 13c. You do not fill out anything on page 4 (16-20) unless child support is an issue in the motion pending.

You may reply back to me using the Reply link and I will be happy to continue to assist you until I am able to address your concerns, to your satisfaction.

Please be so kind as to rate my service to you. That is the only way I am credited for assisting you.

I wish you and yours the best in 2016,

Doug

Doug

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Thanks, Doug! Yes, the issue of this case is the petition for child support modification from my ex.
So, should I place child school tuition to the 13j, and then repeat the same info, the same amount in 18d?Where do I place extra curriculum activities in both sections 13 and 18?
Expert:  LawTalk replied 11 months ago.

So, should I place child school tuition to the 13j, and then repeat the same info, the same amount in 18d? Yes, you can list it in both.

Extracurricular activities are entertainment. You can ask for a court order that your ex pay a part of those but that would have to be specially ordered and it would only be listed in 13k.