Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

First question...How much to ask a question?
, My

Customer Question

Customer: First question...How much to ask a question?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: My daughter lives in PA and wants to divorce her husband, but has no income. They have a 7 year old child together who has told her mother that her father has sexually molested her. My daughter wants to bring/send my granddaughter here to Fl to live with my other daughter's family for the remainder of the school year while my daughter moves out and works to get their own place. My granddaughter has spent every summer with us since moving to PA. She will be in a stable, healthy, loving environment here. The father will be spiteful. What may the legal repercussions be if he demands her back and we don't send her as we'll have a written statement from her mother giving us temporary custody?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Family Law Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Sure. Thanks.
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  FamilyAnswer replied 1 year ago.

Good morning. I certainly understand the situation and your concern. Has the mother looked into the allegations of the child? Has she taken her to speak with anyone or contacted the police? Just trying to get an idea of how she has handled that, since the allegations are serious and if she is made aware, she needs to do something