Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

My daughter is 10 and adopted to her Grandmother 5 yrs ago.

Customer Question

(Fathers in Prison)
I am concerned about my daughters health as her grandmother is trying mental medications on her that can be harmful to her. I have a Associates Degree in Respiratory Therapy with an 3.8 GPA. I would like some say in my daughter Medical care.
I am spending time daily with her on Skype, doing homework, chores, listening to music, and playing games. Several hours daily.
I would like to spend time with my daughter in person. Summers and spring break would be nice.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 11 months ago.

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.

I am sorry for this dilemma...but I do not understand your question. Are you asking if you can request, to the court, for visitation?