Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

Ruchi
, oh I recently got divorced and we have a decree

Customer Question

Customer: Ruchi
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: oh I recently got divorced and we have a decree to abide by... it says kids cannot stay with anyone else other than Mom for more than 3 hours...I am not sure how to find out??
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Family Law Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yeah sure...and I pay only if satisfied correct? Coz I have asked this question before and have not received a satisfying response!
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
What do you mean you are not sure how to find out? How to find out what, if they are being left with someone other than mom for more than 3 hours? How old are the children?