Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

TRYING TO GET HELP TO PROTECT MY GRANDKIDS WHO ARE WITH ME

Customer Question

TRYING TO GET HELP TO PROTECT MY GRANDKIDS WHO ARE WITH ME MOSTLY AND MAYBE AGAIN FOR AWHILE...THEY CANT KEEP LIVING UNSTABLE WITH MOM AM=ND MENTAL ISSUES AND DAD SOMETIMES VIOLENT.....I NEED THE KIDS TO STAY WITH ME ON SOLID GROUND AND THE 13 YR OLD WANTS TOO BUT I CANT TELL HER YES
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 11 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
What specific help do you wish from us? I ask because by state law we are forbidden from representing anyone from this site and all we can do is supply information to customers regarding their situation and inform them of their options.