Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I'm on disability can my husband kick us out of our home

Customer Question

I'm on disability can my husband kick us out of our home which belongs to Medicare his mother is the original owner and is in a care facility and 92 years old are not Medicare Medicaid she verbally wish the house to him which way up on her demise will belong to Medicaid I don't know the situation that's going to put us in however the houses in Medicaid and his family's name I am on disability he is retired military he works regular hours he makes much more money than I do can he put me out and then I'm a maintenance or alimony
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Christopher B, Esq. replied 11 months ago.

Are you divorced? If so, is there a judicial order? How long have you loved in the house?