Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Lawyer
Experience:  Practicing Attorney with 10 years experience
91018665

Is this legal to have a $0 dollar order in the situation he

Customer Question

Is this legal to have a $0 dollar order in the situation he get well fair she claims that as well as the oldest child by another mother the child she had after I had his son. Isn't child support determined by order of birth? She has well fair helping to pay the bills he gets out of paying then she uses earned and claims both those kid and the well fair on he taxes for a return. My child gets nothing
How Do I keep geting f**ked, sorry but he left me for her while I was pregnant. Her return payed off the back support with the way he plays the system I'll never get anything for my son. Child care a car nothing. they come from money handed to them I don't I can't afford even a car
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Asad Rahman replied 11 months ago.

No, child support is not determined by order of birth. They try to make payments equal for each child unless it is a different state's order that applies to the other child. You may not get a car or anything, but you should file a motion to modify in court asking the court to look into this man's finances. They can usually figure out if a person is hiding or lying about their financial situation. I have seen it in court myself. The judge was about to arrest someone and suddenly they produced a few thousand dollars.

The judge will often ask them questions like how do you eat, how go you go places, etc. and that usually gets an admission out of them. IN the very least, child support services should have gotten some disability income for your son. Have you applied for social security disability for your son as well due to his condition?

Thanks for using our service! If you do not need further assistance, can you accept the answer so that I may close it out?