Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

L Sullivan. I manage 2 small apartment complexes in Omaha,

Customer Question

Customer: ***** ***** L Sullivan. I manage 2 small apartment complexes in Omaha, Ne. One of the tenants filed a police report alleging that I physically assaulted her. What should I do? thanks
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: We have a sociopathic tenant with past drug arrests in Kentucky. She has contacted the owner and also filed a police repot that is untrue.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Family Law Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Sure! thanks
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Customer: ok
Category: Family Law
Expert:  ScottyMacEsq replied 11 months ago.

Thank you for using JustAnswer.

I'm sorry to hear about your situation. What is she alleging that you did? And is there any truth (as twisted as it may be) that there was any altercation, etc... between you and her?

Are you there? Please note that I am still here, awaiting your response...

I see you have not responded in some time. Did you wish to continue with this question?