Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I am a U.S. Citizen with a wife that became resident, she

Customer Question

I am a U.S. Citizen with a wife that became resident, she gave birth to thee beautiful boys born here in the States. As of right now they are spending Christmas Holidays in Mexico and I am afraid that they are not coming back do to an argument over the phone.
I would think that the main reason could be because of our attitude. I`m not abuser, cheater nor drug user , only a devoted husband.
I`ll appreciate a good advice, thanks much.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Samuel II replied 11 months ago.

Hello

This is Samuel and I will discuss this and provide you information in this regard.

Please tell me what is the information I can provide to you please? What is it you need to know in this regard?