Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law
Experience:  General practice of law with emphasis in family law.
10707909

My wife and lived in a non community state and will be

Customer Question

my wife and lived in a non community state and will be divorced in that state. I have credit card debts and if i declared bankruptcy in that state and if i ever move to a community state someday can she still be liable if the debt was incurred in a non community state
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Samuel II replied 1 year ago.

Hello

This is Samuel and I will discuss this and provide you information in this regard.

Once your divorce is complete and all matters of property, debts have been resolved they cannot be brought up again because you move to another state.

Expert:  Samuel II replied 1 year ago.

Please let me know here if you have other questions, need more information or clarification please let me know. Otherwise, I would appreciate your positive rating.