Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

CPS issue.
, It's a very story. I 't know how to make

Customer Question

Customer: ***** *****, CPS issue.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: It's a very long story. I don't know how to make is short and make it make any real since. -- the cps lady got pissed at me - twice - and I don't know what to do.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Family Law Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: not tonight ---- Yes I yes I'll pay but can I just type it up and send it in
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 11 months ago.

What is your question?