Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

Is there a statute of Limitations if a Lawyer and Judge

Customer Question

Is there a statute of Limitations if a Lawyer and Judge conspired to misdirect a case where the client lost his life savings?
My wife sued me for battery during the divorce and got $ 1,000,000.00
The judge gave me $ 750,000.00 out of $ 8,000,000 of the marital estate all while we were adopting 3 children. We never finished the adoption. The judge would never allow me access to the adoption records and refused a forensic accounting firm to look at our financial records and would not even give me money to see a doctor. I Have ADD ADHD Bipolar disorder. Skertich Vs Anne E Borkowski 2008
Category: Family Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.

I want to make sure I understand...you want to sue the state of IL for this?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Is the judgement against me by my wife during the divorce enforable.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Battery judgement $ 1,000,000
Divorce Judgement $ 750,000 I was told the battery judgement is nonenforceable
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.

Sorry. You are asking statute for judgment? Or for suing the state?