Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
16551887

My Sister-In-Law is a resident of Oklahoma. She is currently

Customer Question

My Sister-In-Law is a resident of Oklahoma. She is currently visiting us in California. She has some friends here in California that are going through some tough financial circumstances and would like their 14 year old to move to Oklahoma with my Sister-In-Law until they get back on their feet. My question is regarding a Power of Attorney for Minor Child. Specifically, what State form/wording should be used? California, or Oklahoma?
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 1 year ago.

California because the child is a resident of California.

They would need to prepare a custody agreement. You can you use the link below for ideas on what needs to be in the agreement:

https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=ca%20custody%20agreement%20form