Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

The form did not permit me to list out the details of

Customer Question

The form did not permit me to list out the details of personal loans, amounts or my schedule to repay. Nor did it include that I will assume the payments on a boat that is currently in her name alone. Nor does it allow me to include my intentions to rebuild a portion of her investments related to capital gains taxes nor the inclusion of her as a beneficiary of my insurance policy in an amount sufficient to cover the entirety of the obligations I am undertaking in order to facilitate this divorce. Can you at least add something to your document to refer to exhibit A for details of the support beyond alimony I will be providing?
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 1 year ago.

I am sorry, but what form are you referring to?

Could you explain a little more?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
as a customer let me share with you how this experience is going so far. Not very well. Your service popped up on the website of the online company that I'm filing my divorce through. Your company doesn't seem to recognize that relationship and I was filing a divorce form that did not allow me to put specific details of the marital dissolution agreement into it If your firm does not support their service you should NOT be a pop up on their site upon execution of an agreement. It strongly suggests you have a role in assisting and clearly you don't. Please refund my payment. It's not much money but this is absurd.

I am sorry to read about your frustrations.

Unfortunately, I only answer questions on "Justanswer" and I have no role in the website's ad campaigns.

If you can link me to the website in question, I may be able to assist you. However, if you still want a refund, I will transfer you to customer service.

Thank you for your patience.