Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

We were in the Military .5 years married with 3 children

Customer Question

We were in the Military for 15.5 years married with 3 children legally in that marriage who are now grown. The military issued me 1/2 retirement and we have an household equity statement , which is 100.00 and was the wrong estimate by my ex-husband. The problem is he has dis-obeyed all court orders, military and civilian and has put me in a very mental anguished and humiliated bind with he, his other wives as he has them, and common law wives and girlfriends and their children. How do I get out of the mental and physical and monetary bind he has put me into and what lawyer do I find here in Charlotte, North Carolina? He says he has burned documentation (Federal) that I need from him also. Help!
Category: Family Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 11 months ago.

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But I do not understand your question. Would it help to chat on the phone...I will send an offer and if you accept we can chat on the phone to resolve this for an additional $5.