Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

Cps
, ex wife is not satisfied with CPS being ruled out

Customer Question

Customer: cps
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: ex wife is not satisfied with CPS being ruled out so she opened a new one. This time with false allegations of sexual abuse.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Family Law Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.

Sorry....I do not understand your question...do you have a question this evening?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Are you there? I find it difficult to understand when I'm actually logged in sometimes
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.

I am here...but I do not understand your specific question...do you have a question this evening?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Two previous CPS cases were ruled out quickly. In the 3rd and currently open case I'm falsely accused of sexual abuse. My question is what can I expect? I'm very confident there will be no criminal charges but can CPS or ex-wife force a temporary injunction anyway to restrict my custody? Enforce supervised visitation?
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
I am a DIFFERENT CONTRIBUTOR.
So you are saying she is continuing to make known false allegations against you?