Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

How can someone dispute a disability claim denial by the

Customer Question

How can someone dispute a disability claim denial by the Veterans Administratiom!
Category: Family Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 11 months ago.

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.

That depends on the context. what was the basis for denial?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
This is for loss of hearing. My husband was in the battlefield in Vietnam for two years. His hearing was never the same. However, now he is deaf. The VA recognized it enough to provide him with hearing aids at their expense. But as far as the disability, they are now denying it.

I will send an offer for additional services. If you accept we can talk on the phone.

If you do not what to talk on the phone I will opt out and allow others to assist you