Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I have been totally abused by the corrupt court system in

Customer Question

I have been totally abused by the corrupt court system in Sonoma County. I am old with alzheimers, and after being married for 32 years, my ex wanted a divorce - fine with me
BUT HE WAS AWARDED ALL THE INHERITANCE MY PARENTS LEFT ME - WE HAD NO ASSETS
ALTHOUGH HE REALLY DID - HE LIED ABOUT THAT.
He also committed perjury and told the court twice he had paid me the past due alimony and already was in contempt of court. My daughter filed a motion to have that past due
alimony paid (around $56,000) so I could at least afford an attorney. The SOB judge dismissed this case also saying Mike had testified that he had paid me. This is a lie as was the entire case. As a result of emotional distress, PTSD, Major Depressive Syndrome and now beginning Alzheirmers - I was absolutely cheated and the judge was aware of my situation (or certainly should have been). DIdn't matter - he is buddies with the attorney who represented my ex and they went after my money as if it were a gold mine.
Thus, I am homeless, I was just evicted from my apt. I have no money to pay for my bills and no way to get medical care to check if I have cancer - the ex, a medical doctor, lied to me about having cancer so I have a 50% chance of getting it again but I cant afford to pay a doctor right now. I am in really bad situation - what can I do to
make this right? the money given to me by my parents was not so Mike could buy a 3M
horse farm and live the good life while I am indigent. I went to the Gospel Mission last week to seek help (very very sad) and their attorney said I need to go to CALIFORNIA attorney to see what can be done.
Please advise. I face nothing but great sadness if this is not rectified. Plus, I know there are plenty of other women who have been screwed by not being members of the
'GOOD OLD BOYS" NETWORK. i NEED AN ATTY TO FIX THIS MESS BUT I HAVE BEEN SO SCREWED I AM VERY CONCERNED ABOUT GETTING CHEATED AGAIN BY ANOTHER LAWYER.
THANK YOU
***** *****
Seattle Wa (###) ###-####
PS I am living in a totally dump motel since I was evicted because I forgot to pay my rent - I was late 7 days! When I took the check over to the mgr, she said I would have to pay her $250 a day for each day I was late plus legal fees. I called her atty to find out how much I owed and he said he would call me back - he did not. Sounds like a scam. I moved. But now I don't have enough money to rent an apt - I get alimony but cant save enough for downpayment. Last year I had $450,000 It is all gone thanks to the pig and pig's attorney and the judge who is a yes man all the way.
***@******.***
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I am very sorry for your situation.
I am afraid that state law forbids any expert on this site from actually representing you or any other customer on the site. If you need local counsel, please use the same sites used by other attorneys, http://www.hg.org or http://www.lexmundi.com
You are NOT being charged for this response and you can contact customer service at http://ww2.justanswer.com/help for a refund of any deposit if you like or you can call Just Answer customer service at(###) ###-####