Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer
Experience:  Experienced attorney: Family law, Estate Law, SS Law etc.
10285032

I need a lawyer but 't have the funds to get one base on my

Customer Question

I need a lawyer but don't have the funds to get one base on my income. I'm on a fix income and I'm trying to adopt my grandbabies so I want have to always have to find my daughter to get permission to sign for medication, or to take to the doctor or hospital. These kids have been with me since they been born. I have 3 of my grandkids which 2 of them I have legal custody of and the other I have since she been born but not legalize by the court system.So I really need the help in this situation to finally get this resolve ASAP!
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 11 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
Legally we are forbidden by state law from representing anyone from this site. Have you gone to your local legal aid office yet or have you called the TN Bar and asked about the pro bono attorneys in your area?
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
The legal service hear I have but haven't had any response n 2 years and the TN Bar didn't know anything about that.?
Have you gone to legal aid recently and if so what did they tell you?
Here is the information on the TN Bar and they can also help refer you to someone in your area of the state: http://www.tba.org/staff-directory