Loren, Lawyer
Experience:  30 plus years of experience.
17897874

I believe that my husband has gotten someone pregnant but

Customer Question

I believe that my husband has gotten someone pregnant but the friends of his that hinted this to me have all changed their tune now that I confronted him. I went threw his internet search history & found a search for vasectomy & on his map location timeline it shows him going to dr in houston then going to the road I believe the pregnant girl lives on. He is threatening to have me committed if I don't go back to him. When I went to make copies of info I found its been erased. Can he just get me committed that easy? How can I find out if he has been unfaithful
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Loren replied 11 months ago.

Good evening. I am Loren, a licensed attorney, and I look forward to assisting you.

Expert:  Loren replied 11 months ago.

No, getting someone hospitalized against their will generally requires a showing of danger to themselves or others.

As far as being unfaithful, a private investigator is one way. There are also apps you can put on his phone or computer to track his location or keystrokes.

Expert:  Loren replied 11 months ago.

Are you online with me?

Expert:  Loren replied 11 months ago.

If you have no further questions please remember to rate my service so that I am credited by JA for answering your question and also so that I may close the question. Thanks.