MIAMILAW1127
MIAMILAW1127, Family Law Attorney
Experience:  Founding Partner at Moises Law, P.A.
89829185

My wife has 50/50 custody with her ex husband on their

Customer Question

my wife has 50/50 custody with her ex husband on their child. she does get child support but what does that all cover? he is always telling her thats to pay for all of her clothing at his house and ours, medical bills, hair cuts etc, sports fees, school supplies and cost of school. just looking for a claification
Category: Family Law
Expert:  MIAMILAW1127 replied 11 months ago.

Hello. Thank you for contacting me. I am a consultant here and I am looking forward to assisting you with your question. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Please be patient as I will be typing my responses to you from scratch. Also, I can only answer/address the questions you ask specifically based on the information your provide. Please try to provide as much information as possible so I can best assist you.

Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

Child support is supposed to assist the ex spouse in the expenses of the child while the child is with that parent. In other words, food, clothing, hair cuts, etc. while the child is with the parent that receives the support.

I hope this helps. Please use the SEND or REPLY button to keep chatting, or please RATE when finished. You may always ask follow ups at no charge after rating. Thank you.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

The following website will give you the information you need to register for the settlement: http://topclassactions.com/lawsuit-settlements/lawsuit-news/36648-class-action-lawsuit-wen-cleansing-conditioner-causes-hair-loss/