Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

, I am in a Simple Divorce Proceeding, 7 year Marriage,

Customer Question

Customer: Hi good evening
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I am in a Simple Divorce Proceeding, 7 year Marriage, No kids. My wife hide Assets through a Trust since before we meet and is now using some of those assets to have her lawyer bully me and my lawyer through court delays, Motions, and now a counterclaim late..... We have been in court 2 times, so far the judge have not granted any of her motions, she violated the automatic restraining order and fail to provide a complete Financial affidavit not disclosing close to 250K$ that we have found
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $36) to post your type of question to Legal Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: She have asked for Financial support, and it was denied, she have asked for layers fees and it was denied to, now she is asking for an order to conveyance the real state
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Family Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  RONB-ESQ replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney. I welcome you to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. The question and response may be viewed by other parties as noted in JA’s terms of service. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

Also in the event you are new to JA, I only receive a portion of what you pay to JA when you provide positive feedback and click the submit button on the upper right corner of your page. If I have provided you a timely response and answered your question please give me the courtesy of a positive rating before you log off the site, as many people forget to log back in and leave feedback. There is no additional charge for continuing to reply after you have rated me and we can continue a back and forth discussion until the question you posed has been fully answered

You should see my answer in the same pane below this response as we continue. In the event you would prefer a phone call please let me know and I can arrange it. It tends to be easier for both parties if you just tell me you want a phone call and let me send you the request versus using JA’s automated “request a call” feature. If you see a pop up regarding a phone call please note that the website generated that offer. Before I send you any such request it will typically be based on you requesting it by typing the request on the screen and then I will send you a phone call offer. Do note that a phone call is not required and we can continue here just typing comments back and forth.

You should be able to view my answer just below this response as we continue….

I will send the phone request as requested. It is $52 additional for 15-30 minute call.

Expert:  RONB-ESQ replied 1 year ago.

are you online?

Expert:  RONB-ESQ replied 1 year ago.

They changed the rate for standard call to $56 I am sorry as I indicated $52 You can accept offer and it will provide phone number then. If for some reason you don't want a call we can continue here typing. Let me know

Expert:  RONB-ESQ replied 1 year ago.

Hi this is RONB-ESQ, I proposed a call, but I did not get a response and please note that if you prefer we can just type back and forth it is up to you. I only make the phone offer because customer service indicated you wanted a phone call. I am logging off for the night. If you accept the phone call offer let me know the best time to call tomorrow after 2:00 PM CST as that is when I will be back online. If you prefer you can just type question here and I will respond when I am back online tomorrow after 2:00 PM CST

Regards,