Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

Alienation of Affection
, I am in a situation in which

Customer Question

Customer: ***** ***** - Alienation of Affection
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I am in a situation in which I had reconnected with and old friend and had confided in them. it became somewhat of an emotional affair - however he had assured me he was living the single life and that he and his wife lived in different dwellings. We became close until I realized he really was still married. His wife found his phone and is now stalking me - calling my workplace etc. I am miserable. I wish this situation would have never happened.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Family Law Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  FamilyAnswer replied 11 months ago.

I certainly understand the situation and your concern. Have you spoken with his wife at all? Have you advised her to no longer contact you?