Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

How do I know I am talking to a lawyer?

Customer Question

how do I know I am talking to a lawyer?
Category: Family Law
Expert:  LawTalk replied 12 months ago.

Good afternoon,

I'm Doug, and I'm sorry to hear of the confusion. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today.

I am a licensed attorney and have been ion practice for more than 40 years. In order to give you a clear and concise answer, I will need some additional information about the circumstances, please.

1. What specific issue do you have that you need to understand how the law effects?

Doug

Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 12 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
All of the experts in the legal section are attorneys and if you click on the green verified symbol under their names you can see.
Did you have a legal question for us?