Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

My name is ***** *****. I have a 16 year whose 15 year old

Customer Question

Customer: My name is ***** *****. I have a 16 year whose 15 year old ex-girlfriend is pregnant she does not want to raise the baby. My son and our family would be happy to have the baby. Her mother has found an adoptive or replacement family for the baby and told the girl she has no say because she is 15. We live in Missouri.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: She is 6 months pregnant now
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Family Law Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Yeah
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Alex J. Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is***** will be happy to answer your question.
I am sorry to hear about this unfortunate situation.
Please note, I cannot comment on your specific situation, as this services is only limited to general information and for any legal advice / legal service you should contact your local attorney.

Was your son charged with any type of sex crime due to the fact that he engaged in sexual activity with a person under 17?